Spouse Visa to Australia

Spouse Visa to Australia

– Subclass 309 & 100 at offshore and 820 & 801 at onshore

Partner Visa allows the partner an Australian citizen, Australian Permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia permanently. To avail this visa you must be married to, or in a de facto relationship, with an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Under the Partner Visa, your partner must sponsor you for a period of 2 years. After this, if the relationship is still genuine and continuing, you may be eligible for permanent residence.
• This is Temporary visa
• This visa leads directly to permanent partner visa
• You must be in Australia when you apply
• You will be required to provide proof of your legal marriage and evidence of a mutual commitment and shared life

Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

1. How long does a spouse visa take Australia?
Ans: 11 months to 15 months
2. How much does a spouse visa cost in Australia?
Ans: 7160 AUD
3. With spouse visa can partner work in Australia?
Ans: yes, Spouse can work and study full time.
4. Can I lodge my partner visa application in Australia?
Ans: Yes, you can.
5. What if the sponsor has sponsored someone to Australia before?
Ans: You may not be able to sponsor your partner if you have previously sponsored 2 other partners for migration to Australia, or have sponsored another partner within the last 5 years, or were sponsored as a partner yourself within the last 5 years.
6. Can I travel o Australia while my partner visa applications are being processed?
Ans: No, You may apply for other visas while your partner visa application is being processed.
7. Can my Partner visa be granted while I am in Australia?
Ans: No. If you have lodged your partner visa outside Australia, it is a legal requirement that you also be outside Australia at the time of visa grant. If you are in Australia when your visa is ready for a grant, we will notify you that it is time to depart Australia.
8. After my visa is granted, do I have to travel to Australia by a certain date? What is the initial entry date?
Ans: Yes. When your visa has been granted, you will be advised of your ‘initial entry date’ and it is a condition of your visa that you enter before that date.
9. Can I get a permanent Partner (subclass 100) visa without waiting the 2 years?
Ans: The two years waiting period can be waived if, at the time you apply, you have been in a Partner relationship with your partner for three years or more, or two years or more if there are children of your relationship.
10. Can a friend or relative receive information about my application on my behalf?
Ans: We can not disclose your information to others. If you authorize a migration agent or other person through form 956 or 956A than receive information.

Ask us questions?