Visitor Visa to Australia (Subclass 600)
This visa stream lets you visit Australia as a tourist, to see family and friends or for purposes other than business or medical treatment. The Visitor Visa usually takes approximately 20 days to be processed from the date that it is applied for.
• Tourist Stream: This visa allows the people who want to travel to Australia for holidays, recreational activities, to visit friends and family.
• Business visitor stream: This is for the people who want to travel to Australia for business purpose, business meeting, conference etc.
• Sponsored family stream: This visa is for the people want to visit their family and sponsored by their relatives.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
1. How long parents can stay on visitor Visa in Australia?
Ans: Minimum 6 months and maximum 5 years.
2. What documents do I need for Australian tourist visa?
Ans: Please consult with us.
3. Can I extend my visitor visa in Australia?
Ans; Yes, but terms and condition apply.
4. How much does it cost for a tourist visa to Australia?
Ans: 140 AUD
5. Is there any requirement of Invitation letter?
6. Is Australian tourist visa multiple entry?
Ans: Yes, but sometime gov given single entry.
7. Can I marry in Australia on a tourist visa?
Ans: Yes, you can marry in Australia on a tourist visa.
8. How long does Australian visitor visa take?
Ans: The Visitor Visa usually takes approximately 20 days to be processed from the date that it is applied for.
9. Is it mandatory to get the return ticket for visitor visa?
Ans: Return ticket is not only compulsory but also return ticket needs to be confirmed.
10. Is it easy to get Australian tourist visa?
Ans: No, it depends on circumstances.