Business Visa to Australia
The Australian government is committed to encouraging entrepreneurialism and innovation.
With this in mind, the government introduced the Business Skills program, aimed at providing a clearer pathway to permanent residence for persons who establish a business while temporarily resident in Australia. The program is aimed at:
• owners (or part-owners) of a business/es
• senior executives employed by major businesses who will use their business skills to obtain a substantial ownership interest in a new or existing business in Australia and actively participate in that business at a senior management level, or
• persons with a substantial business or investment background who are willing to invest in a designated investment in Australia.
Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
This visa is for people or investors who have been successful in their business or investment operations and wish to move to Australia to participate in a business or invest in Australia. It is a 4-year visa and leads to a permanent visa (subclass 888) if certain criteria are met during the visa holders stay in Australia.
Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)
This visa is for holders of a subclass 188 or 444 visa who meet the criteria in one of the business or investor streams, to apply to remain in Australia on a permanent basis.
Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
This visa allows a person who is outside Australia to apply to migrate on the basis of a high level of business expertise and an intention to engage in business in Australia.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
You must also demonstrate the following:
1. Why Australia for Business Migration?
Ans: Nowadays Australia is one of the stable countries in the world as economically, politically and environmentally. You can settle peacefully with your partner and children. Certainly in most secured places for running a business, living with family. Running a business will always be a challenging task so business investors need peace of mind and Australia does have such an environment for overseas business people who wish to migrate to Australia on business grounds.
2. Is there any education requirement in this visa?
Ans: No, Education is not mandatory in this Visa.
3. How do I meet the IELTS requirement for the Business Innovation visa?
Ans: Basically, IELTS is not a mandatory requirement for any business Visa. You can meet the IELTS requirement by achieving an overall score of 4.5 in IELTS. If you failed to achieved you need to pay before the visa grant.
4. Should I need to invest before the visa Grant?
Ans: No, you need to invest after your visa grant in 4 years period.
5. If I am nominated by a specific state or territory, Can I move to a different state or territory after a certain period?
Ans: yes, you can move a certain period. If you nominated by Victoria, you need to stay and do business in Victoria. After a certain period, you can move anywhere in Australia.
6. How long will it take my business innovation or Investment visa to be granted?
Ans: After getting an invitation by the state or Territory government need to apply for a visa. The duration of visa processing from then depends on certain issues specific to your application.
7. Are my family members allowed to reside and work in Australia?
Ans: You can include your partner, your child/step-child, or your partner’s child/step-child in your visa application. All the family members who have been granted the visa are eligible to study and work in Australia.
8. After getting an invitation during how much time I need to lodge my visa application?
Ans: After getting an invitation within 60 days you need to lodge your visa application.
9. What happened if I failed to lodge a visa application within 60 days of receiving an invitation from the DIBP?
Ans: The validity period of the invitation is 60 days. In case, you fail to lodge, your EOI will expire and you would not be considered for the visa.
10. How much do I need to invest in Australia to getting Permanent resident in Australia?
Ans: Minimum 200,000 AUD
11. How many points are required for business innovation & Investor Visa?
Ans: 65 Points
12. Can I buy a readymade business in Australia?
Ans: Yes, you can.
13. Do I have to buy a business before getting the Business Visa?
Ans: No, you do not have to buy a business before visa grant. Not only business you no need to invest any money in Australia if you wish to apply for a business visa.
14. How do I determine my eligibility to apply for a Business visa for Australia?
Ans: Please fill free assessment form below we can let you know your eligibility.
15. What kind of business I will be allowed to buy or I will be allowed to invest in a business in Australia?
Ans: Any kind of legal business you can buy or establish in Australia according to Australian law.
16. Can I sponsor overseas staff?
Ans: Yes, You can.
17. Do all applicants have to meet with medicals and police checks requirements?
Ans: Yes, your all family members included application have to pass medical examination test. And need police clearance certificate age over 18.