Skilled Visa to Australia
Australia is one of most popular destination for Skilled professionals who wish to start a new life in another country. To see Australia’s strong economy in recent years, leading to a high demand for skilled migrants. Skilled migrants who wish to come Australia on a permanent basis are assessed on a points-based system. Points awarded for Age, work experience, Education qualifications and language proficiency. Skilled visa allows to work and live permanently in Australia. We process for –
1. Visa Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent Visa: This is points based visa is for skilled workers who are not sponsored by state or territory gov of Australia. With this visa, you can live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. Applicant can include his/her eligible family members in the application. You can sponsor your family members. This is a permanent visa and allows visa holders to remain in Australia indefinitely with full work rights.
2. Visa Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated Visa: This is points based visa is for skilled worker who are nominated by Australian State. This visa allows skilled workers to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. Applicant can include his/her family members in the application. This is also a permanent visa and allows visa holders to remain in Australia indefinitely with full work rights.
3. Visa Subclass 489 – Skilled Regional (Provisional) Visa: This is points based visa is for skilled worker who are nominated by territory to live in a regional or low population growth area or sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area in Australia. This is provisional visa and valid for 4 years. A visa holder must live and work in a specified regional area minimum 2 years. This is pathway to getting permanent resident.
• Age below 49
• 4 years Graduation
• 1 year job Experience
• IELTS (Score Minimum 6 in Each Band)
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
1. How long does it take to get Australian Citizenship?
Ans: Permanent residents can apply for Australian citizenship after living in Australia for four years, provided at least 12 months of this was as a permanent resident.
2. Is IELTS required for Australian skill Assessment?
Ans: Yes, it is mandatory for Skilled visa. Minimum requirement IELTS score 6 in EB.
3. What is the minimum point to get Skilled Visa?
Ans: Minimum 65 points.
4. Can I get a job in Australia without PR?
Ans: It is not easy to get any jobs without PR. Most employers avoid people on Temporary visas. But any 489 visa holders can get any job easily.
5. Can I include my spouse and child in visa application?
Ans: Yes, You can include your spouse and Child in Visa application.
6. Can I get medical facilities in 189 or 190 Visa?
Ans: Yes, you can.
7. Can I extend my initial entry date?
Ans: No, you can’t extend.
8. Can my spouse work in Australia?
Ans: yes, your spouse can full time work in Australia.
9. Do I need to translate my documents?
Ans: If your documents are not English, they will need to be translated to English.
10. Do I need a migration agent to apply for a visa?
Ans: No, you can apply for an Australian visa on your own.
11. Can I lose my Australian permanent residency status?
Ans: Yes, the Department has the rights to cancel permanent visas under certain circumstances.
For example, after a permanent visa is granted, when the Department finds out that fraudulent documents/information or misleading information has been provided in obtaining the permanent residence, the visa may subsequently be cancelled.